Friday, February 25, 2011

If You Really Want to Use Less Gas...


If people are serious about using less gas and fewer resources then just drive something like this - the 2012 Mazda5 is a six passenger minivan that gets 28 miles per gallon on the highway. By the way, a near $40,000 Toyota Highlander Hybrid gets 28 miles per gallon in mixed highway/city driving. In the Mazda5, I was able to get 24 mpg in combined city and highway driving. The Mazda5 is comfortable, fun to drive and versatile - plus, it costs about $20,000. Maybe you don't need a hybrid or electric car.
It's a similar story with cars like the Ford Focus, Chevy Cruze, Honda Fit, Ford Fiesta and Kia Sportage.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to shed some light on these two different kinds of growing lights. If you new or an experienced indoor gardening like myself, you probably are familiar with these two types of growing led vs hid grow lights . Here is a breakdown of pros and cons of each type and how they can be utilized to benefit your plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My name is Brian and I'd like to speak with you about your blog, please email me at your earliest convenience.

    ReplyDelete